Saturday, November 22, 2008

Young Internet surfer looking for a job...

Viadeo is a professionnal social network created in 2004 by Dan Serfaty and Thierry Lunati.
viadeo.com counts up about 5 million members all around the world.
Viadeo allows 6 different things.
You can :
1) Find clients, suppliers, business partners or colleagues.
2) Increase your visibility for recruiters, business partners and colleagues
3)
Exchange information in professional forums
4) Set up appointments and organize events
5) Discover the background and skills of people with whom you work with
6) Get back in touch with former classmates or colleagues

I often receive invitations from friends to create an account on viadeo, but I don't know why, I don't want to subscribe now... Maybe because I don't feel I'm ready for that : it's too early because I am not looking for a job yet. Only trainees.
Anyway, in one year and a half, I'll be there !

No comments: