Thursday, November 6, 2008

The greedy side of the Internet...

Internet has turned to be a really powerful machine in many different ways : for the freedom of speech in what concerns jounalists for example, for the possibility to express oneself on any subjects, for the way it makes you closer from your family and your friends even if you live at thousand miles from them, for its opening on the whole world (the metaphor of the window is very famous) and also for the way it can make you become richer than in your craziest dreams !

Do you want to become my Money Grabbing Friend for a few minutes?...
The topic of today is : How to become rich thanks to the Internet_in 10 lessons.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I want to become rich on the Net, help me!!! ^^
I actually have nothing to say, I hope this post works... lol