Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This is a post in mourning

About two weeks ago, I wrote a long post about a beautiful and moving advertising campaign made by the French publicity agency TBWA / Map (Paris), to fight against "Pain Without Borders" ("Douleurs sans frontières"). But, because of a terrible use of an evil computer (damn it!), it was deleted... And I can tell you that instantly my pain did not have border !



However, I will do it again, and even better, because I find this advertising campaign really poignant and I want to talk about it to make people aware of this...

Since for now I don't have time, let me just show you the 3 posters that were made, and the striking video : youtube


Next coming soon, with a parallel with Alain Souchon, a French singer who got involved in this OGN with his song "la vie Théodore" ("Life Thedore"), in reference to the great ecologist and humanist... Théodore Monod (theodoremonod)...

No comments: