Thursday, September 25, 2008

Allostreaming : free tv shows on-line !


What is your most exciting or innovative Internet tool or site ?


I have to tell you something before you read this paper... If you go once on this site, you will never be the same person again, you won't be able to go back...
Are you ready ? SURE ?

That's done, now.

So ?...
How do you feel ? OK ?
To tell the truth, a friend of mine told me about this site which broadcasts on-line tv shows and even some movies, but I visited it yesterday for the first time.

I could not leave it ; I had a lot of other things to do, more important and urgent, but I prefered to spend my time in watching tv shows whereas, strangely enough, I've always "hated" them...

You need some explanation. My parents, they... (Dad, Mom, I love you, whatever I can say...;) Well, Let's jump into the water !

My parents more or less forbade me to watch tv shows when I was younger, because they did not want me to spoil my time watching stupidities, even more when there were recorded laughs in them. They were right, in a sense. The result is that, today, I love going to the cinema. To be honest, it is my favourite hobby. However, I don't go to the cinema to watch crappy blockbusters. Well, There are some good ones, I won't generalize this thought, but I prefer, by far, to go to watch old "classical" movies, the ones who entered the cinema mythology ! I won't spread out over time on it, it will constitute full articles, later.

But, my parents' error was to generalize what they thought about tv shows. If thanks to them I was led towards the cinema, I missed some good things on tv too.

And since I'm studying Communication and Media, I took a decision, this year : I can't not to be open to what's going on tv. It is a media ! And to know it, to study it, I have to know what tv spreads, broadcasts.

What's more, there has been a lot of progresses in the scenarii on tv, and nowadays many tv shows are interesting thanks to the way they are thought by the today scriptwriters (more about this another time).

So you go on Allostreaming.com and can make a research writing the title of a tv show you particularly like. All the tv shows are not available, but you can be sure to find some mythical shows, even old ones.

And, above all, this allows you to discover new ones, and those you have missed when they were broadcast on tv !

You can also make a research by genre : action, animation, aventure, comedy, documentary etc. There are plenty different genres.

I wanted to make you discover an episode of the IT crowd (look at the introductory picture!), but unfortunately there are no available episodes (I was told there were some, so I don't know why they are not available), but to compensate I offer you the first episode of "How I met your mother".


Fun insured !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for this worke
let me show you a great site web
http://toostreaming.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Faustinette,
I've become a total aficionada of [How I met your mother] thanks to this post :)

Nice blog sweetie, keep going, because YES you can ^_^

xo